Starting a fax broadcast
Setting up a fax broadcast involves selecting a list and uploading the document to be broadcasted.
- Click Broadcasting after logging into my.monopond.com.
- Select ‘New Broadcast’ from the menu.
- Click Browse to select your desired document to be broadcasted. Locate your document and click open to select it. Note: Please see our supported file types.
- Select the list that you wish to broadcast to.
Note: If you have nothing displayed address book you will need to upload a valid list.
- Enter the email address you wish to receive broadcast report to. If you do not wish to receive a report then un-tick the checkbox.
- Enter a desired TSI for your fax broadcasts.
Note: The Transmitting Subscriber Identification is the number that identifies the sender of a fax. Some receiving fax machines will print this on the top of each page of the fax. You can change the default in Preferences.
- Choose desired broadcast resolution. Note: A surcharge for fine resolution will apply.
- If the broadcast is a mail merge tick the ‘Fax mail merge’ checkbox. This will require the document being used to be a specially formatted Word Document file.
- Click ‘Next’ to advance to the preview screen and review all the details. The broadcast will not yet start.
- If you wish to schedule your broadcasts tick the ‘Select a start time’ checkbox and select desired date/time of the broadcast.
- Choose your desired ‘Target maximum end time’.
Note: This is the time in which you wish your broadcast to be completed by.
- Check your details once more. After clicking "Start Broadcast" no changes are able to be made and the broadcast will begin immediately or if scheduled, at the scheduled time.