Starting a fax broadcast from the web
Start an online fax broadcast in your web browser using your Monopond.
- Log in to your Monopond account.
Go to Fax and select Broadcasting > New.
Select Choose Document to upload a document to be faxed.
Note: Supported file formats are PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPG, GIF, TXT, PS, RTF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, and PPTX.
In List Options, select a broadcast list. A broadcast list is a list of recipient fax numbers that your fax messages will be sent to.
If there is no broadcast list available, add a new one.
- Optional: Select Blocklist Options for your fax broadcast.
- Optional: Select Document Options for your fax broadcast.
- Select Next. Details of your fax broadcast will be displayed.
- Enter the email address where the broadcast report will be sent to. Clear the Email job completion report checkbox if you do not want to send a report.
- Review the estimated cost of your broadcast.
- Select Start Now to start the fax broadcast or Schedule to start later to start the fax broadcast at a later date and time.