Get started with your Monopond Dashboard.
1. Alerts - The bell icon is where all notifications will show. It will notify you the status of the activities you’ve made while logged in.
2. Menu Panel - is where all menus are housed. Clicking the Monopond icon on the upper left corner will take you back to the Dashboard. While clicking the bar icon where the arrow is pointed, will collapse the side panel. See image below for reference.
3. View by Date - is where you can select how you want to view your activity boards in the Dashboard. That includes the Recent Activity, Fax Usage and Broadcasts boards. The graphs will change depending if you want to view them by Day, Week or Month.
4. Recent Activity - is where you will find all activities and actions made by you or your team members. Clicking on the “More” link will take you directly to the Activity page, which you can navigate to Reporting > Activity.
5. Quick Links - like the name suggests, these links will take you directly to the page links indicated in this section. Make a payment, View Plan and Rates, View Timezone, Invite Team Member, Change Password.
6. Fax Usage board - will show you a graphical representation of your Fax API and Fax Broadcasts usage.
7. Consumption - is where you can find your current total consumed rates from your balance. Clicking on the “More” link will take you directly to the “Make a Payment” page.
8. Billing History - will show the current total of payments you’ve made so far. Clicking on the “More” link will take you directly to the Billing page, which you can navigate to the Account Settings > Billing > Billing History.
9. Broadcasts - will show the status of your completed jobs, active jobs and schedule jobs. Clicking the “More” link will take you to the Broadcasts page, which you can navigate to the Broadcasting Menu > History.