Formatting a valid CSV broadcast list
Your fax broadcast will sent to a list of numbers in a broadcast list. You need at least one broadcast list before you can start fax broadcasting.
Note: Your .csv file should include “fax” followed by a list of numbers in international format.
You may also add additional information for fax merge in columns B and C.
How to create a valid CSV broadcast list
Create a valid CSV broadcast list using spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Create a new spreadsheet. The first row serves as the header for each column.
- In the first row of the first column (A1 cell), enter fax.
- Under fax, list the fax numbers in the following format: (country code)(area code)(fax number). For example, the number (02) 9988 7766 should be formatted as 61299887766.
- Optional: For fax merge, you may utilize the columns B and C. The headers in these columns should not contain spaces and should correspond to your merge fields.
- Save the spreadsheet as a CSV (comma-separated values) file.
In Microsoft Excel, go to File > Save as > and select CSV in the Save as Type drop-down menu.
In Google Sheets, go to File > Download as > Comma-separated values (.csv, current sheet)
Need more help?
If you are still having problems, email us at email@example.com.