Generating a Pro-Forma Invoice
Before you start
Here are things to know before you begin this process.
- A pro-forma invoice is a price quotation based on an amount you specify. It is not a request for payment.
- You can use the pro-forma invoice as a supporting document when requesting budget approval from your organization.
Generating a Pro-forma invoice
To generate a Pro-forma invoice, follow these steps.
- Go to Account Settings > Billing > Request Pro-Forma Invoice.
- Enter the amount you want to quote for the Pro-forma invoice in the Amount field and your preferred currency.
- Select Request Pro-forma Invoice. The invoice document will be sent to your registered email address.
You can pay for the amount in your Pro-forma invoice using the available payment methods as indicated in the invoice document. When you do, the amount you paid for will be added to your credits.