Generating a Pro-Forma Invoice
Before you start
Here are things to know before you begin this process.
- A pro-forma invoice is a price quotation based on an amount you specify. It is not a request for payment.
- You can use the pro-forma invoice as a supporting document when requesting budget approval from your organization.
Generating a Pro-forma invoice
To generate a Pro-forma invoice, follow these steps.
- Go to Account Settings > Billing > Request Pro-Forma Invoice.
- Enter the amount you want to quote for the Pro-forma invoice in the Amount field and your preferred currency.
- Select Request Pro-forma Invoice. The invoice document will be sent to your registered email address.
You can pay for the amount in your Pro-forma invoice using the available payment methods as indicated in the invoice document. When you do, the amount you paid for will be added to your credits.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org